RCOG: Royal College Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Reducing the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism during Pregnancy and the Puerperium. RCOG Green-top Guideline no. 37a. April 2015.
- Thromboembolic Disease in Pregnancy and the Puerperium: Acute Management. RCOG Green-top Guideline no. 37b. April 2015.
SEGO: Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia
- Enfermedad tromboémbolica venosa en la gestación. Protocolos Asistenciales en Obstetricia. Octubre 2012. proSEGO.
ACCP-CHEST: American College of Chest Physicians
- VTE, Thrombophilia, Antithrombotic Therapy, and Pregnancy: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Chest 2012;141:e691S-e736S.
ACOG: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Thromboembolism in Pregnancy. PRACTICE BULLETIN. Obstetrics & Gynecology 2011;118(3):718-29.
- Inherited Thrombophilias in Pregnancy. PRACTICE BULLETIN. Obstetrics & Gynecology 2011;118(3):730-40.
SOCG: Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
- Venous thromboembolism and antithrombotic therapy in pregnancy. Chan WS, Rey E, Kent NE; VTE in Pregnancy Guideline Working Group, Chan WS, Kent NE, Rey E, Corbett T, David M, Douglas MJ, Gibson PS, Magee L, Rodger M, Smith RE; Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2014;36(6):527-53.
ESC: European Society of Cardiology
- ESC Guidelines on the management of cardiovascular diseases during pregnancy: the Task Force on the Management of Cardiovascular Diseases during Pregnancy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2011;32:3147-97.
ANZJOG: Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- McLintock C, et al. Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in pregnancy and the postpartum period. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012;52(1):14-22.